RSS

Backpacker to LIVERPOOL !!!

Assalamualaikum,

Hi, this is my first day in Liverpool and from what I see...it's unbelievably stunning with old brick house plus modern architecture. It's sooooo beautiful. I just can't get my eyes of the houses. So do my hand..it can't stop clicking the camera. All I can say is Alhamdulillah..it's all the creation of Allah... The Almighty. But still, I just can't stop being amaze to His beautiful creation. And, my foot...ahhhh..it has touch liverpool ground. I just can't believe it. Someone please slap me in my face. Is this a dream???

Yeah, it is definitely a dream..but somehow I have realised this dream. Its became a reality. It's real...wuuu..slowly one by one (my dream list) eventually became real. Like really really real. Who can believe this? you..or you..or beside you???

Okay, I need to stop myself from writing weird stuff. Sorry readers..I'm just so excited. Well, today's activities is about "Unmasking The Truth" which means unmasking the real truth behind Islam history..their revolution..How they actually became the world order and manage to conquer 2/3 of the world. It just so amazing. And also, I realised that myself is still lacking..lacking from the deeper understanding about my religion history and also why I'm a muslim. The question is a bit puzzling...like do you became a muslim because you are born from a muslim family..or your parent tells you that you are a muslim just because they are a muslim. Or it because you actually want to became a muslim?? So this sort of question makes me realise that there are so many thing that I still need to uncover in order to become a better muslim which the end goal of life is Jannah (Heaven) and to get Allah blessing.

Okay..I will post again tomorrow with picture of beautiful surrounding of Liverpool. Wait for me !! Thanks for reading my post..even though so much grammar mistakes.

Wasalam.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment