RSS

AntAra BeLajAr dan CinTa

Today my mum want to introduce to me a 'boy'. I'm suprised because it is my first time to know boys which i think would be my future husband, and i said to myself why not i just try to know him. But for some reason, i think back and i decide to fikir dahulu coz it my life. Whether i want to continue belajar or married first and then continue my study. Then i find that i'm quetioning about myself. How married life?? So i fikir n fikir terus sampai i cannot think anymore. There are some said that being engaged to someone doesn't mean you cannot excel in your study and other said if your are married,it hard to fokus pada study and husband. My ideal  future husband is someone that romantics,open minded and at the same time is taat pada agama. So, from your opinion,should i study or marry?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment