RSS

Forever

After my first heart break i thought i would never fall in love again, but that all changed when i met Joe. I was 15. We were once strangers, not even knowing each other’s names as we passed corridors. Later (a few months back) we were in the same class and he was sitting right next to me. We started slowly as friends and as soon as you know we started liking each other a hell lot. I honestly just liked him (plain and simple) but i was not in love with him nor did i feel what should i say ready to say that i was in love with him.
He was the first one to tell me that he loved me but at that time i thought he was saying it for the sake of saying it but then he told me that he said it from his heart. I still hadn’t fallen in love with him but i really really liked him. He paid a lot of attention to me. He would always be there if i was sad or upset. He wouldn’t leave my sight. It was really nice………….. but that all changed later. A few months passed and i began to notice that i was falling in love with him too. We would call each other everyday and pass chits…it was the best time of my life. He made me feel safe and loved, something that i was yearning for for a long time. We were like the high school sweethearts. Everyone knew about us and we were like the cutest couple. Anytime you see we would always be with each other…never letting go.
A few months later we broke up and i totally broke down (in the sense that i cried a lot!) It was then that i realized that i completely fallen head over heels for this guy. I was in love with him, and he broke my heart. I told myself that if by any chance (kinda like one in a million chances) if he was gonna ask me to get back together with him i would say yes then and there. About a few days past and he called and asked if we wanted to get back. I don’t know what happened i told him that i needed to think it over. I guess i was afraid he was doing this only to make me happy/ he would break my heart again.
I finally said yes. And now we’re not the same couple we were. I honestly don’t know what happened. We don’t talk much, seldom pass chits. Its as if that spark had been blown off into eternity. we call each other ‘honey’ and you know what all, but i’m not sure if he’s faking it. But when we’re alone/talk (mobile) he sounds like the same Joe i once fell in love with. We talk about all kinds of things even about our kids (for fun i guess) but to me to be honest its him i want to marry and him that i picture my future kids with. He tells the same but we both like talking abt stuff like that for fun, sometimes even if its real, but how do i know if he really wants to? Deep down i want to accept the fact that he feels the same way as he did before but the fear/thought of the worst frightens me. One thing i realized about him was that if he truly loves you he will give you his heart, his everything. He’ll be by your side every minute and second. He’ll truly love you and when he says it you can see it in his eyes that he means it..a lot. He’ll be the best thing that’s ever happened to you. He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I love his voice, his touch, his eyes, his hands, his everything. I just wish he would be the same…or if he is changed i guess i’m just afraid to accept the truth. Honestly i don’t know. I love him with all my heart, to me thats real and thats the truth. I will love him now, and forever. That’s a promise i will never break. I wouldn’t even think of doing anything that would hurt him in any way. I wouldn’t mind him hurting me again (ok maybe a little bit) but i don’t want to be the one who hurts him. Just trust your heart I guess….
(Screen) Name: X

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment