RSS

Beautiful love story

when i was in grade school, around the age of 4, a new kid was coming into our class, so the teacher called everyone to their seats. i was in the middle giggiling away with my friends, when a boy walked in and literally took my breathe away. i was confused at the time because
what i was feeling was new to me, it scared me. a week after my family moved. yrs passed and next thing i knew i was 16 n we moved back. to my surprise he was still there. we became good friends, and started dating in highschool. he was my first and i was his. on our graduation day he got on one knee and proposed, he told me he loved me and that he wanted to spend the rest of my life with me, i was so soo happy i couldnt hold back the tears. a week after we got married, reading our vows to one another, he said something to me that i will never forget. i had dreams, my whole life planned out and what i was gunna do for the rest of my life. but the day we promised eachother for eternity i knew he was it for me. a month after we spent our first night as man n wife, i found out i was pregnant. i couldnt believe how lucky i was to be this happy. i went downtown to where my husband worked, as i walked through the doors, a chill ran down my spine. i spotted my husband in the crowd. we met right in the middle when he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, put his hand on my belly and whispered into my ear “i love you”, so softly and gently, it felt like heaven touched me. if i could i would spend eternity in that moment. but fate had a different plan. my husbands heart stopped beating in that moment. he died in my arms instantly. 8 mnths later i gave birth to my beautiful son Jacob, named after his father. not a day goes by that i dont think of him. my sons 5 now, and he is so much like his father u have no idea, a spitting image to be exact. i love u Jacob, my one true love.
(Screen) Name: jay jay

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment